Sunday, March 17, 2019

Uh Oh

Good Afternoon my fellow bloggers,
    Okay so basically, I'm a bit off schedule. I'm not necessarily behind, just definitely not keeping up with the filming schedule I had set out for myself a few weeks ago. I think this could be because I underestimated how difficult it is to find the proper players for certain roles as well as getting the filming actually started. When I had originally written the schedule I had assumed this would be a walk in the park. Boy was I wrong.
    However, I'm trying not to get discouraged. I am attempting to start filming soon and maybe even sometime this week. I aim to be done with filming in the next week or two and I am hopeful that during spring break will be the best time for me to get all my work done as school and work take up most of my time.
    The next steps I need to take are to find staring roles for those in my film, write a script, and then begin filming. Once I get these three steps down I will finally be able to breeze through the production process. The issue is just getting those three done and started. My issue is that the vision I have I don't see any individuals who would be willing to take part in my film that look like what I want them to look like. Also, for the script, I know what I want to be said I'm just having issues converting the lines to paper.
See you next blog post, hopefully with one of these 3-steps completed.
Larissa Sallowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...