Sunday, March 10, 2019

Location, Location, Location

Good Morning!
    The fresh smell of coffee beans and the sound of keyboards typing away as individuals work like the gills of a fish. A coffee shop, you guessed it. I had made some mentions in my outline and storyboard regarding my desire to film in a coffee shop. I would like to confirm that is not a false alarm, coffee shop it is.
     I plan to film in a more empty coffee shop or at least a coffee shop during the off hours... if that even exists as everyone is always trying to get their daily dosage of caffeine. According to the Starbucks film policy, they do not condone the filming inside their coffee shops without permission. I attempt to get permission to film, however, if I cannot I will film in a location which offers an outdoor setting in order to avoid any problematic confrontations.
     However, if I am unable to film at Starbucks at all, I plan to choose another local coffee shop. I am stern on the coffee shop idea as that is where I feel confrontations like these often happen. It's just an ordinary day drinking coffee for my female role even though her day will change forever later on.       Who's excited? I am, talk to you soon!
Larissa Sallowicz
Image result for sipping coffee gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...