Sunday, March 10, 2019

Deciphering Characters

Welcome back!
      So on today's blog post, I wanted to focus on my main character of the story and who I plan them to be. In my last post, I told you about my revelation about how I wanted the scenes to play out in the perspective of the male. Sticking to this concept requires a strong male role who can handle such a deed. I want to ensure whoever plays my male character is able to convey the delusion and obsession properly.
      Now just to fantasize for a second, if I were to choose ANY male to play this role one comes to mind immediately.  Micheal C. Hall. You may know him from "Dexter" the American Television Series which first aired in 2006. The reason I believe he is so perfect for the role is because of his charisma, whits, and downright creepiness. He would be the perfect actor if of course, I had an unlimited budget with some impressive Hollywood connections. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Therefore, my actor will just be the embodiment of him... the best he can as it is hard to compare. I plan to find a lead male role who will be able to convey his emotions through a subtle voice that will be showing what he is thinking throughout. I plan for my main male role to be a teen to young adult as the female in the coffee shop will be around that age range as well.
      Let's fantasize once more, shall we? If I could choose ANY female to play the damsel in distress at the coffee shop in my opening film it would have to be Chloe Grace Moretz. I would want her to play the female as she has an innocent look to her as if she is angelic and of course she is beautiful. This beauty in conjunction with the innocence would be the perfect combination to portray the image in my head. But, of course, we must be realistic. I am to find a female actress who is beautiful as well as sweet. I want a female that those who watch the film opening would want to help and immediately dislike the male role for his stalking behavior.
Happy blogging!
Larissa Sallowicz

 Image result for michael c hallImage result for chloe grace moretz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...