Wednesday, March 27, 2019

The Plot Thickens

Hi, yeah I know it's midnight...
      But somehow binge watching my favorite shows has paid off again. Now, I don't know if you guys remember but back in my old blog posting's I mentioned how I was inspired by the Netflix series "YOU." Well, I got HULU and once more found myself binge-watching some other tantalizing television series. This recent show led to a complete change in my plot, let me explain.
       I was watching the show "9-1-1" which is an American drama series which captures the lives of the first responders. As I began to watch more and more of the episodes leading to me finishing the series an hour ago, I realized that there was a reoccurrence in almost every episode. Whenever there was some sort of traumatic incident occurring the camera shot would focus on one thing, such as the victim or perpetrator. Even though the camera would be on the incident the audio would be muted or have music behind it. In addition to the speech of the actors involved in that given scene. 
       This made me think of how well that concept would work for my opening, especially considering the level of spine-chilling I want to achieve.  I thought to myself instead of the male and female both having dialogue it would be mostly the male. I say this because when Ana is speaking she will be muted and instead the audio will just be Blaise's current thoughts about her character.  This mute to her audio along with the alarming ideas running through Charles (Blaise) head. I believe this will give me the best shot at pulling off the unhinged stalker role I am aiming to achieve.
Let's see where this leads!
Larissa Sallowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...