Thursday, March 28, 2019

Filming Day

Good Afternoon,
   It's about an hour after I finished filming all of the shots I needed for my film opening. We ended up filming a day behind schedule due to the fact Ana my actress playing the female role could not make it on Wednesday. Due to this little set back I felt extremely nervous that I would not be able to finish it all. However, all of the filming is done for the most part. I believe that I just need to add a few establishing shots that I can go back later sometime this week to film.
   I leave for a flight to Pittsburgh tomorrow at 3am so this will give me plenty of time to do most of my editing on the flight there and flight back as I will have that time left over. Hopefully, the editing will not be too cumbersome or take too long but I have a feeling that it will.
   Overall though, I believe the filming went extremely well and I am feeling good about my project thus far. I am not sure, however, if it is exactly7 what I had in mind or if it will turn out up to my standards. I believe I will only find this out once I fully edit everything and get it ready to be turned into my teacher next week.
I hope it turns out well,
Larissa Sallowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...