Sunday, March 24, 2019

The Change I had Been Anticipating

Good Morning fellow bloggers!
     It is the start of a lovely Sunday afternoon, as well as the official start of my senior year spring break. Where has the time even gone? It seems like just yesterday I was in my teachers class discussing what the AICE Media Studies course syllabus. Now, I am about to begin filming my entire portfolio piece. It's crazy to think about. As a result of me going to college soon my parents gifted me a new MacBook Pro, meaning that I now have access to more editing and filming software than before.
     In addition, to me having new software to play with I now also have the ease of airdrop and other apple tools. Instead of me needing to email myself each video clip I take I can now just airdrop it to my computer and begin editing right away. I am beyond excited to be able to use my new computer and play around with iMovie in a way I  was never able to before.
I will let you know how it goes!
Larissa Sallowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...