Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Film Crew... CHECK! Equipment... CHECK! Script...CHECK! - Time to begin

HELLO!
   Sorry for the loud welcome but I'm just exuberant considering I have finally found everyone who I want to be in my film. Now I know you might be thinking... "It took you long enough!" But I think it was just in time.
    Wednesday morning bright and early around 9am, I will be meeting with Ana and Blaise from my AICE media class to film all of the scenes I need. We are planning to meet there around 9:30am and be done before 12pm as Blaise has somewhere to be so he can film his opening. Taking this into consideration, I am quite nervous to see how that plays out. In order to save time, I have prepared everything we need on film day as well as printed out copies of the tentative script. I feel confident that I will be able to get most of my filming done focusing on the important shots and angles that require both of my actors. I will leave the shots which do not have the actors in them in my opening, such as establishing shots, for the end just in case we are running short on time.
    I'm excited to finally get this project started and get to my favorite part of production... Editing. Now you may be thinking I'm crazy as editing can be extremely cumbersome, I really enjoy it. I'll get to that later in my future blog posts, hopefully, this weekend while I'm traveling. The next step for me now is just to do a great shoot acquiring all of the shots I need and to get this wrapped up as soon as possible.
Stay Tuned!
Larissa Sallowicz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...