Sunday, March 17, 2019

Costume Design- Mise En Scene

Hello, my fellow bloggers!
    So I'm here laying in bed just thinking about how I'm going to actually pull of this film introduction. I don't know exactly who I even want to be my actors or what exactly I want them to say, a mess I know. But! the one thing I do know for certain is what I want them to wear.
    For my actors to be able to blend in and play a natural role of being average individuals getting coffee they must dress that way as well. I want my actors to be wearing jeans and a casual top. The female may have on light natural makeup and her hair would be done in a downward manner. Basically, my actors are going to be wearing what is considered a generic outfit for young adults in 2019. I will be attaching some images below of what they would be wearing.
Image result for casual outfits for womenImage result for casual outfits for men


Happy blogging!
Larissa Sallowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...