Sunday, March 10, 2019

Time to find some helping hands!

Hey there again!
     Now don't get the wrong idea from the title now... I am all up for the challenge of creating this alone. However, some teamwork may help me. I want to gather together a group of trustworthy friends who have prior film knowledge that will be able to help me when it comes to when I blank on what I want to happen on screen and how I want it shown. Just like last class when a student gave me the suggestion to make the film in the perspective of the male I want to be able to have a few numbers a call away to inspire me and make sure my project turns out the best it can.
    I also want to talk to one of my close friends who is highly skilled in editing. I will, of course, be doing the film editing myself as I already have prior knowledge on how to, I would just like to her see take on it. I want to see what she would want to add and where. I would also want to see what type of new fun edits we could incorporate which would make the film that much better.
   Lastly, I plan to talk to my cousin about this film. My cousin and uncle are both renowned photographers who travel the world taking images and creating 3-D art and edits. I feel safe knowing that I have someone a phone call away which could help me figure out how to focus a camera perfectly and play with lighting in order to create the best shot. I also am happy to know that I have a cousin who knows how to mess with those challenging software and he would be able to teach me in order for me to excel with this film opening.
Very excited!
Larissa Sallowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...