Monday, March 18, 2019

Film Opening Script

Good Morning fellow bloggers!
     So I stopped by at a coffee shop this morning to get myself a sweet drink before school and I had the sudden burst of inspiration to begin writing my script. Yes, the dreaded script. Last blog post I talked about how I was just missing three things until I was able to begin: a script, actors, and to begin filming. I am happy to say I have gotten one of those 3 things down. I was also able to find my female starring role, Ana Rubin in my AICE Media class. Below I attached an image of my informal script which provides a sneak peek of some of the lines said.
     Things finally seem to be falling into place however, I still need to find my male staring role. This is what is posing the largest challenge to me as I wanted my male role to appear more grown rather than just another high school student. I will continue to look for someone who suits the role and if I am unable to find them then I guess another kid from my class it is. However, I am excited about having Ana star in my film opening. Not only because she has the beautiful innocent look I was going for the female role but her dad also owns a local coffee shop. This enables me to be able to record at a real-life coffee shop without any worries due to corporate policies that are imposed at establishments such as Starbucks.
Hopefully, I can find this male role soon! We'll be in touch.
Larissa Sallowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...