Sunday, March 17, 2019

Production props- Mise en Scene

Hey!
   So when it comes to props I need for my film they are actually quite minimal. To begin with the coffee shop scene, I need 2 drinks for my actors to be drinking. I also need a computer and a cellphone for the female role. The male role can have a cellphone as well. Besides that, the coffee shop itself will have the rest such as a place to sit and the proper scenery.
   Once the actors leave the coffee shop they will need vehicles to get to the final filming location. That is all that is needed for my film. It is relatively minimal as the film itself is more based on a realistic occurrence and doesn't require any out of the ordinary props.
    I want to ensure that the movie reflects the current time period so new popular cellphones such as the iPhone XS Max will be used. In addition, the computer that the female role will be using will be a modern laptop. I want to ensure this movie has a as realistic feel as possible so it resonates with those who watch.
Catch you later!
Larissa Sallowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...