Sunday, March 31, 2019

The challenges of editing

Good Afternoon!
     I am currently in the Pittsburgh International Airport at the gate waiting for my flight to arrive. The weather took a bit of a turn as it began to snow so I hope my flight doesn't get delayed. But, either way, since I had a bit of free time I decided to begin editing my film and write a bit on my blog.
    I was able to get all of my film clips which I recorded transferred to my computer with ease due to airdrop. Then I put all of my clips in their necessary order on iMovie and saved the project. That's all I was able to do in my free time earlier, however, now I think it is time for me to actually begin editing and deconstructing the parts of my film opening.
    I am a bit worried as without any in-depth editing my film opening is longer than 3 minutes. That means I need to cut a good minute or more for it to fit the requirements. This makes me quite nervous as I feel every clip is necessary, I am just hoping that I am able to cut down on each clip enough to reach the time restraints.
     Another concern of mine is that I have no audio. My audio I planned to record all after as I wanted it to be voiceovers of only my male actor speaking. However, as the deadline approaches this makes me extremely nervous that I will not be able to get it all put together in time. However, my entire flight I am going to be editing my film along as writing up the lines I want my male role to record saying so that way I am as ready as possible.
Wish me luck,
Larissa Sallowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...