Sunday, March 24, 2019

Filming Equipment

Hello!!
   So now that I know when I will start filming I need to think about what equipment I will be using. I    have been given the opportunity to be able to rent out professional filming equipment however, I    don't think that is the move I will take when it comes to filming this opening.
    I am going to film using my iPhone XS MAX due to its resiliant film quality as well as my exiting familiarity with the product itself. I felt that if I choose to use the professional cameras I would have struggled with learning how to use the camera itself rather than focusing on the outcome of the film clips. Furthermore, by using my phone I will have great ease not only because I am used to working the iPhone camera but because I also can airdrop the film clips from my phone to my computer quickly. This allows me to edit as fast as possible because I don't need to use any external sources to transfer the information.
   To edit my opening I will be using iMovie once I am able to get it updated on my new laptop. I     am having technical difficulties when it comes to this, however, it wouldn't be a normal film process if there wasn't a few bumps in the road. Therefore, I will get it figured out as soon as possible and be able to start my filming as well.
Let's get this show on the road!
Larissa Sallowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...