Thursday, February 28, 2019

Pre-Production Jitters!


Good Afternoon fellow bloggers!
     I am feeling anxious as ever to start this project. I wanted to take a moment to reflect on the beginning process thus far. It has been quite the roller-coaster from deciding what genre I wanted a few months ago to having my full piece planned out and ready to film now.
    I can’t lie I am ecstatic to see how this turns out, however, I am nervous if I will be able to pull off the vision in my head. To calm my nerves, I did what I do best… watch Netflix. In the start of my blog, posting’s I merely mentioned being inspired by a new Netflix series called “YOU.”  This show piqued my interest in stalking, and I knew watching it would help me make my film even better. This series sent shivers down my spine with the charismatic main character who formed an obsession with a young female girl. He began stalking her and following every aspect of her life. This show freaked me out so much, so I knew I had to take inspiration from it. The show used many intense camera angles as well as intense music to ensure that the drama of the scenes was captured. I plan to do this as well by incorporating some close-ups and royalty free intense music when needed.
      This series also helped me understand the inner mind of a stalker as he strikes for his victim. I was able to understand the motives which can make someone peruse another person so intently. Needless to say, after a few more episodes I was fully locked and loaded to begin the production process.
See you later... get it… SEE you later

Larissa Sallowicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...