Thursday, February 28, 2019

Outlines, outlines, and more outlines

Good Afternoon from the British Virgin Islands,
     I know... I know... I've been traveling for a while now but it has helped me be able to focus on not only relaxation but my opening scene for my portfolio piece as well. So my in my last post I expressed my desire to make my film about a stalker which stemmed from rejection, so it’s time for me to begin forming my story and piece.  Below, you can see the outline for my piece.

·      I (Setting: Coffee Shop)
o   Young lady is waiting for the coffee she ordered at a coffee shop
o   A man notices the young lady showing clear interest in her
o   The female walks outside with her beverage and the man follows
o   The female sits to enjoy her coffee and the male approaches her
o   The young lady respectfully responds and shows physically she does not desire to consider conversation
o   The man persists his efforts to get the females attention
o   The female politely declines
o   The male walks away to the table near by and just watches as she sips her beverage
o   The female finishes her beverage and walks to the trash can
o   The male takes notice of her soon departure from the coffee shop and becomes visually excited
·      II (Setting: Parking Lot)
o   The female begins to walk to her vehicle
o   The male follows along from a distance the female doesn’t notice
o   The male approaches the female once more asking for directions
o   The female answers reluctantly but still being nice to avoid upsetting the man
o   The man takes the response, thanks the woman, and “walks away”
o   The man gets into his vehicle
·      III (Setting: Vehicles)
o   The female begins to drive away a little frantically clearly frazzled from the man’s advances
o   The male waits for the female to leave and beings to follow her vehicle
o   The female drives home and the male follows her home
·      IV (Setting: Females Home)
o   The female goes into her house without locking the door behind her
o   The male follows her inside
SCREEN CUTS TO BLACK

    The basic outline for my piece is what is above. If need be I will add more or remove some scenes depending on the time constraints for the opening scene.
Talk to you guys soon,
Larissa Sallowicz



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

My final thoughts...      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QeNQHCxX8eOvcGnRdLjJWwDGpV-_Eeb/view?usp=sharing Thank you for listening and f...